Monday, August 13, 2007

Wookie Noises and Monticello

We woke up this morning relatively early because we were going to head over to the Charlettesville area to see Monticello. First however, we met with Meera and Katie for lunch. Lunch was...interesting. Apparently, when you order field greens in salads at "Soup Revolution" they also include all the bugs from the field in your salad. I had about 6 bites of my salad before I found a nasty dead ladybug near one of my shrimp...so I kinda lost my appetite. The company was good though and I have been storing up enough fat from eating every other nasty thing that missing lunch wasn't going to kill me.

Monticello was lots of fun. I was able to fulfill my lifelong dream and drop my cell phone in Thomas Jefferson's back lawn. I also dropped my keys in Thomas Jefferson's back lawn. I even dropped my wallet in Thomas Jefferson's back lawn. In addition, I pinched Merrilee's bum in Thomas Jefferson's Beer Cellar, Amongst other Thomas Jefferson rooms.

Stopped for dinner at the Legacy Brewery with Geoff's friend Christie. We got two beer samplers and had a nice dinner. Geoff got a cool cup.

We then drove home and spent at least 15 minutes perfecting our best Wookie/Murloc noises. Geoff won.

No comments: