Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Roller Coasters and Headaches

So, I'm a huge fan of roller coasters, but Washington doesn't really have many. And since we don't really get out of the state, I don't ride them much. Luckily, Busch Gardens had a ton. I especially liked the Griffon. It was incredible. We got there about 10 this morning, and stayed until just after 4:30. We're not kids anymore, and we were completely worn out. So we've just vegged and played Wii the rest of the evening.

The day doesn't have a lot to be said about it, there's just a lot of pictures. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's fun keeping up with your exciting trip and pictures! Love, Grandpa and Grandma Spears

Unknown said...

My cousin works for security at Busch Gardens! If I paid attention and knew you were there, I could have had her "arrest" you for something! hehe Glad your trip is going well!

~Abby

Anonymous said...

NOT KIDS ANYMORE!!!!


Not only hrmph but a big HARRUMPH!

(darn snot-nosed brats)